What is the gospel of God? It is Christ as the threefold seed in humanity—the seed of David, the seed of the woman, and the seed of Abraham—dispensing Himself into the believers to produce the corporate seed. The book of Romans reveals the structure of such a gospel: the righteousness of God, the life of Christ, and the faith of the believers. In the gospels of Matthew and Mark, we further see that the goal of the gospel is our pouring out upon the Lord what is most precious to us—our most costly and valuable spiritual treasure.
- Christ as the Threefold Seed in Humanity - the Good News of the Revelation of the Entire Bible (1)
- Christ as the Threefold Seed in Humanity - the Good News of the Revelation of the Entire Bible (2)
- The Proper Humanity for Our Human Vessel
- The Structure of the Gospel of God - the Righteousness of God, the Life of Christ, and the Faith of the Believers
- Experiencing the Appearing, Transfusing, Vivifying, and Migrating God of Glory to Become the Hebrews, the River Crossers, for God’s Good Pleasure
- The Goal of the Gospel